How to Enrol
For enrolment forms please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a PDF copy of the 2022 Semester 1 Timetable click here
All our courses are open to members only. Students can become members of the Society at the time of enrolment and the Membership form can be found here
2022 Semester Dates
Semester 1: Monday 14 February – Saturday 16 April
Monday 2 May – Saturday 2 July
Semester 2: Monday 25 July – Saturday 24 September
Monday 10 October – Saturday 10 December
Each Semester consists of 18 weeks with a 2-week break after the initial 9 weeks.
- Start of the year intake by Saturday 5 February
- Mid-year intake by Saturday 16 July
Costs of Enrolment and Books
- Direct Transfer BSB: 633-000 Acc: 169009701
- In person EFTPOS
- Paypal (Fees apply: 2.6% + $0.30)
PayPal Currently not Available
|Select your course and proceed with payment|
General Conditions of Enrolment
- Enrolment fees need to be paid in full 1 week before the commencement of the first lesson.
- The confirmation of a course will depend upon sufficient enrolments. If there is an insufficient number of students to make the class viable, the Dante Alighieri Society reserves the right not to go ahead with that class. In this case, students will be offered to join another course or will be refunded in full.
- After a course has been confirmed, there will be no refund of fees except for proven medical reasons.