How to Enrol for Italian Language Classes
Students intending to enrol need to complete the enrolment application form:
School of Italian
Student Events 2019 – To be announced
Course fees for Beginners Classes are $180 (included $42 Enrolment and Administration Fees) per 9 week Term.
Special discounted fees of $600 per year, including enrolment fees, if paid in advance.
1. Bank Transfer to BSB 036-004 Account# 100791 (preferred method)
2. Cheque made out to the Dante Alighieri Society
3. Cash for in-person enrolments only
General Conditions of Enrolment
- Fees need to be paid in full before commencement of the first lesson each term or semester.
- The running of classes will depend upon sufficient enrolments. If there is an insufficient number of students to make the class viable, the Dante Alighieri Society reserves the right not to go ahead with that class. In this case students will be refunded their fees in full.
- Where multiple classes at the same level occur simultaneously the Dante Alighieri Society may elect to combine some classes if attendance falls to an unviable level.
- There will be no refund of fees except for cases where the Dante Alighieri Society is unable to provide classes as offered at the time of the acceptance of enrolment.
- Text books are not provided as part of the enrolment fee. These may be purchased from normal outlets or, by arrangement, through the Dante Alighieri Society.
Enrolment Procedures – Options
Students may enrol by one of the following methods:
Complete the enrolment form in full according to the class timetable published on this web page, and mail it to the Dante Alighieri Society enclosing a crossed cheque made out to the appropriate total amount. Unless you are advised otherwise, attend your first class at the time and place indicated on the class timetable.
Attend at Dante Alighieri office, Unit 3/239 rear Italian Club, Fitzgerald Street, West Perth 6005 (Entrance from Lawley Street), during office hours 10:00am to 1:00pm Tuesday & Thursday each week. Or on the evening of the enrolment day, check with the office for the relevant date.
Online payments can be made anytime up to the beginning of classes. Please bring completed enrolment form, plus proof of payment to your teacher when you attend your first class.